Effective Date: February 2nd, 2023.
We will occasionally update this Policy. When we do, we will revise the effective & last updated date above. While we will periodically inform you of this Policy or any material changes to it, your continued use of our Services after such changes means you accept the Policy as revised. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we collect and process your personal information. From time to time, we may ask you to confirm your acceptance of this Policy when we offer our Services to you.
2. Information We Collect
We will collect the following categories of information that may directly or indirectly identify or describe you or your device or information that may be reasonably capable of being associated with or reasonably linked to you or your device ("personal information"). The information you provide to us may differ depending on the circumstances. For example, these include:
- Identifiers, such as nickname, IP address, social media information(*), date of birth, country of residence, etc.
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as device model, OS version, MAC address, device ID, etc.
- Game information, such as game setting, play date/time, etc.
- Browsing information, such as your browsing behavior while using our site and/or services
When you participate in social features (such as in-game chat), the information that you disclose is public information. We may store and access it, and it may be read, copied, collected or used by other users without your consent.
(*) When you access our service using your platform account, we can collect certain information from your third-party platform's profile/account as permitted by the terms of the third party platform and your privacy settings thereon.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for a variety of purposes, primarily, to provide the Service to players like you and to improve the quality of the service. These include:
- To operate and provide our Services;
- To develop new games, improve the quality of our Services, and fix bugs;
- To detect and act upon the illegal or unauthorized use of our Services;
- To manage inquiries and requests from you (e.g. refund items in-game, etc.);
- To provide advertising information and other information on marketing and promotional events and surveys;
- To track usage patterns, analyze trends of users, and calculate statistics on Service use;
- To prepare user statistics and provide in-game metrics (such as a leaderboard);
- To prevent, detect, identify, investigate, and respond to potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, cheating, hacking or criminal activity; and
- To comply with and enforce legal requirements, agreements, and policies.
Most of the time, our processing of your personal information is necessary to respond to you or process your request. We may also process your information to comply with a relevant legal obligation. From time to time, we may ask for your consent to use your information for specific reasons. Where consent was provided and is required, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address provided in this Policy.
4. How We Share Your Information
We share certain personal information with third parties to provide our Services to you, including service providers that process personal information on behalf of us to provide our Services to you, like customer support and to manage our community. Examples of these third parties is at below.
- third party program restriction providers to block cheating tools and unauthorized programs;
- cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services;
- payment service providers to assist with payment for transactions or providing withdrawing service for sellers;
- marketing platforms and providers of analytics services relating to player behavior, in order to tailor the Service and to conduct marketing activities;
- online survey service providers in order to improve the game service;
- customer service providers to answer users' inquiries;
We may share your information where such disclosure is essential to comply with a legal obligation or a lawful data access request, pursuant to a merger or acquisition, with our affiliates for the purposes described in this Policy, or where you have otherwise provided your consent or at your direction.
5. Cookie and Related Technologies
Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer (if your browser is enabled to accept cookies) to track movements within websites and to customize your experience within the Site. Most Internet browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You should refer to your browser instructions or "Help" screen to learn more about how to manage cookies. Please note, however, that if you block cookies, some portions of the Site may not function properly.
We use analysis services on this site or apps to allow us to record information on the use of this Site and to constantly improve our offering.
This Site and the App uses Google® Analytics and related technologies, analysis services offered by Google Inc. ("Google"). We may use the following advertising functions of Google® Analytics and collect personal information as provided by Google, and you may withdraw your consent by deactivating such functions in Google's advertising settings: Remarketing by using Google® Analytics; Google® Display Network Exposure Report; Google® Analytics Demographics and Interests Report; and Integrated service allowing the collection of data through Google® Analytics by using advertising cookies and anonymous IDs.
- Remarketing by using Google® Analytics : To track the actions of visitors on website/app and show them with personalized advertising on next visit.
- Google® Display Network Exposure Report : Providing insights into the performance of display advertising campaigns.
- Google® Analytics Demographics and Interests Report : Providing information about interests, location, and so on.
Anti-Cheat and Fraud Prevention Technology
6. International Data Transfers
Your personal information will be stored and processed on our secure servers located in United States of America. The access to your personal information is limited to our employees', agents and contracted third party, who are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and have access only on a business need to know basis. No one can access your personal information without our approval. However, we may electronically transfer your data, secured through multiple layers of security, communicated using leading encrypted technologies, to contracted third party service providers, who may be in different country or region, to operate the game service and/or to meet any legal requirements. The legal basis for such processing is compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject to or are legitimate interests, such as exercise or defense of legal claims. In the event of transfer to another country or region, we will take steps to ensure that your information receives the same level of protection that is adhered to as provided for under Indian laws.
7. Retaining and Deleting Personal Information
In principle, we will remove your personal information without delay after the purpose of collecting personal information is achieved. Personal information stored in physical form will be shredded or incinerated, and personal information stored electronically will be removed using technical measures in a way that the information cannot be reproduced. However, we may retain your personal information even after you have closed your account with us or we have ceased providing Services to you, if retention of your personal information is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, cheating or abuse, or enforce this Policy or any other agreement we may have with a player.
8. Our Policy Concerning Underage Users
We do not knowingly collect, use or share any sensitive and personal information about underage users(age rating depends on the country where you reside) without verifiable parental consent or as permitted by law. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe your child has provided us with the information, you can contact us and request your child's information to be deleted from our system.
9. Links and Third Party Services
10. Security of Your Information
We have put in place appropriate security measures, including encryption and de-identification, to protect your personal information. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, etc. who have a business need to know or access the information. They will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality where appropriate. Please note, however, that no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, and that complete security of any information we collect and use therefore cannot be guaranteed.
Annually we audited by external authorities for its information protection activities through Korean information security standard ISMS-P(Personal Information & Information Security Management System).
11. Your Privacy Rights
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you may be entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal information. Please note that some information may be exempt from such requests based on applicable law and your exercise of such rights may prevent you from continuing to access or use the Game Service. To make a request concerning your rights or if you have any other questions, please contact us by sending an email to the address specified in the "Contact Us" section. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We may amend, at our discretion, any portion of this Policy at any time by posting or displaying the amended Policy on our Site. You will be deemed to have accepted such amendments by continuing to use the Service, so please review it frequently.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, or your dealings with our services, please contact us by using one of the following communication channels.
- Grievance Officer Information
- Name: Sanket Sarkar
- Contact: email@example.com
Appendix. SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS – JURISDICTION SPECIFIC
In the event of a conflict between the supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction Specific that are relevant to your jurisdiction from which you are playing our Games or using our Services, and the rest of the Policy, the relevant jurisdiction's Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction Specific will supersede and control.
For a user in India
If you are a user in India, for any issues in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you may reach out to our Grievance Officer("13. Contact Us"). The Grievance Officer will respond to your concerns and queries at the earliest and in compliance with applicable law.
1) Our Policy Concerning Underage Users
We do not knowingly collect, use or share any personal information for those who are under 18 years of age without the consent and verification of the underage users' parent or guardian, or unless permitted by law. If you are under the age of 18 years, you will be asked to provide the mobile phone number of your parent or guardian to confirm that you are legally eligible to play the game. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe your child under 18 years of age has provided us with their personal information without your consent, you can contact us and request that your child's information be deleted from our system.
2) Sensitive Personal Information
We can collect sensitive information (payment information, Proof ID number, etc.) while we are operating our Games or using our Service. We should collect or process your sensitive information under your consent.